Live Net TV For Firestick– Amazon Firestick has gained immense popularity in the market and this guide is for those who want to install Live Net TV on Firestick or Fire TV. The step by step installation process is mentioned in this post so that you can install Live NetTV App on Fire TV or Firestick. At any point you’re getting the issue, feel free to ask in the comment box so that we can help you in fixing it.
Live Net TV For Firestick
Live Net TV App; the name is enough to tell your functionality of this application. For those who still don’t get any idea, let me explain in brief. Live Net TV is an Android application which lets you stream Movies, News, Sports and various channels for free of cost. The application is available to play those TV channels on your LED Smart TV which running on Amazon Firestick or Fire TV. So, here I’ll guide you to download Live NetTV For Firestick and FireTV.
How To Install Live NetTV For Firestick
Install Live Net TV For Firestick by following these steps-
- Open developer settings of your Amazon Firestick or Fire TV and select Device. (Refer image below)
- Enable ADB Debugging and Unknown Sources.
- Keep “ADB Debugging” and “Apps From Unknown Source” on. (Refer image below)
- Open Apps and search “Downloader” and install it.
- Open Downloader App.
- Install MX Player Apk to stream videos. You can type Google.com and search MX Player to download. Once downloaded, install APK file.
- Download latest version of Live Net TV Apk file from here (Type This URL in Downloader App) – https://terrariumtvappk.com/live-net-tv/
- Tap on install button.
Boom! You have finally installed Live Net TV App on Firestick. If you want to download Live Net TV For PC then please click this link. After installing Live Net TV on Smart TV (Firestick or Kodi) please filter the TV channels from the settings menu. If you’re facing any trouble, feel free to ask in the comment box.